My name is Erdogan Cem Evin.
I'm a software developer and a guitarist/musician.
Click to download my resume:
- Middle East Technical University: Bachelor's of Science in Computer Engineering, 2008-2012.
- Prins Claus Conservatoire: Bachelor's of Art in Jazz Guitar, 2015-2019.
- The Multiplayer Guys: Gameplay programmer at The Multiplayer Group, using C++/Unreal. March 2021 - Present
- Living Phoenix Entertainment: Game developer working on MMO games written in C++ and Lua. August 2018 - March 2021.
- SNG ICT, Ankara/Turkey: Worked as a game developer. My second internship/first part-time job. Worked on games using Corona SDK framework, Lua. August 2011 - February 2012.
- Fields: Game Development, Mobile Development (web based), Data Science - ML (scikit, pandas, numpy)
- Frameworks: Unreal, Unity, Adobe Phonegap, Corona SDK
- OOP: C++, C#, Java